Search This Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2011

DONE.

I'm so done with people. Period. Friends are for the birds, people only give a shit about you when you can be of assistance to them. It's all good though, it's nice to finally see where everyone stands. I'm about to fall off the cliff and the darkness is terrifying...and I don't have any way to prevent it. But it's ok, I'll be ok, that's what everyone says all the time. But you know what? I'm tired, I'm beaten and I don't have any any fight left in me...and I don't need anyone's damn pity about it. This blog is just a tool to get my feelings off my chest, I don't want anyone to think that I'm looking for pity. Fuck pity. Pity aint never put a roof over my head. I'm so tired...I wish I could take a vacation from reality.

*drops mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment